We are addicted to wraps! Start the week off right with this one, stuffed with hummus, yellow peppers, baby carrots, and turkey. Such a great blend of flavors and so good for you!
In case you missed it, my post a few days back gave the 411 on my favorite new mini tortilla from La Tortilla Factory. You may want to add some greens or other fresh veggies to this if you have them…cucumbers or sprouts would be a tasty extra.
After a week of spring break, this was just the lunch we needed! Jake and Jane happily scarfed it down, and they didn’t even whine about the lack of fried shrimp and french fries.
Happy Monday! Shake that booty!
Hummus Wrap with Yellow Pepper, Carrots, and Turkey
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 8 mini wraps (I recommend mini softwraps from La Tortilla Factory)
- Hummus (I recommend Sabra roasted red pepper or ALDI original tahini)
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced into strips
- low-sodium thinly sliced deli turkey (about 2 slices per wrap)
- baby carrots (about 4 to 6 per wrap)
- freshly ground pepper
- Generously spread one side of each wrap with hummus
- Fill middle of each wrap with a long strip of peppers, turkey, carrots, and pepper to taste
- Wrap one side over the other, using the hummus to make it “stick”…everyone gets two!